Young Riders Registration Information
Membership in the Princeton Young Riders Program is available throughout the year.
- Annual fee: $25
- Memberships may be purchased at anytime. Annual memberships expire Dec 31st
- Must be under the age of 19
- Members are required to provide monthly volunteer and riding logs.
- Submissions must be
submitted by the 1st of every month.
- Child must be a member to submit grant applications
- Members must reside in BC
- The Hoof to Heart Horsemanship Youth riding program will host several volunteering opportunities through out the year. However volunteer hours can be logged within any community, for any organization or event.
- Consideration for grants will be largely based upon these logs, so accurate recording is essential to the success of your applications.
- Hoof to Heart will host a year end wrap up where the following awards will be handed out. The “Good Samaritan Award” -for Most Volunteer hours Logged The “ Most Dedicated Award” -for most hours in the saddle” “Competitor of the year”- for most competitions completed” The “Academic Award”- most lesson, clinic, or camp hours logged
Application for Grants
Members may request financial support for any of the following:
- Specialty equipment